The C.R.I.T.T. Sport Loisirs is:
• Backed since its inception at the University of Poitiers and more recently at the Institute P'Prime CNRS, CRITT Sport Loisirs, unique structure in France for technology transfer between research and sports industries, has been certified in 2009 CRT (Centre of Technological Resources) under number CRT 09/04 by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
As a service provider, it is identified as number 0501 and is notified:
• the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Employment, to perform the EC type examination in accordance with Article R.322-35 of the Code of Sport (published in J.O 24/07/2010) regarding the articles protecting the head of all or part of the face, eye, ear, trunk, upper limbs, lower limbs, drowning prevention and aid buoyancy.
• by order of the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Health dated 20 December 2010 on protective equipment designed to protect the eyes, face, hearing protection, prevention drowning and buoyancy aids
Furthermore, it is approved by decision of the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry dated 30 December 2004 to issue certificates of compliance with safety requirements following type tests on models bicycles, in accordance with Article 5.2 of Decree n ° 95-937 of 24 n August 1995.
• It is COFRAC according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 as N ° 1-1570 for his laboratory. The scope of accreditation is available on the website COFRAC www.cofrac.fr
• Finally, the expert is CRITT Sport Leisure and OSEO provides expertise in projects supporting innovation in the field of sport and recreation.