Approval by the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry to issue certificates of compliance with safety requirements following type tests on models of bicycles in accordance with Decree No. 95-937 cycles August 24, 1995
Nature of tests
Nature of the tests realized
- NF EN 14766 Moutain-bicycles : Safety requipements and tests methods
- NF EN 14764 City and trekking bicycles : Safety requipements and test methods
- NF EN 14765 Bicycles for young children : Safety requipements and tests methods
- NF EN 14781 Racing bicycles : Safety requipements and tests methods
- NF EN 15194 Cycles : Electrically power assisted cycles
- NF EN 14872 Bicycles : Accessories for bicycles
- ISO 4210 Cycles - Safety requirements for bicycles
- ISO 8098 Cycles - Safety requirements for bicycles for young children
StandardCRITT Sport Leisure participates in various standardization committees as well as the standardization group EUROLAB bicycles.
Early 2009, CRITT Sport Leisure is committed to a strategy to optimize its quality approach in the field of cycles. For this, the CRITT Sport Leisure has invested in new test benches latest generation hydraulic benches handlebar stem, fork, seat, seatpost and fall. Thanks to this policy and these new investments, CRITT Sport Recreation has obtained an extension of its COFRAC for testing bicycles whose scope is available www.cofrac.fr.